24 April 2015

1st time / 2nd time / 3rd time ...

I had chatted to this guy a couple of years ago ... and we were supposed to meet up, but he cancelled ... and we never managed to arrange another date ...

Seeing his sweet face again on Jack'd, I thought I would try one more time ... and we arranged to meet for a date in town ...

In a worrying sign of history repeating itself, he nearly cancelled again ... but he did agree to meet a bit later than previously arranged !

We started off with a drink (standing outside a straight bar) ... and he suggested going to a quieter bar ... so we went to the only gay bar that I ever go to (about once a year) ... and found a quiet section near the back ...

A gay couple who started snogging nearby was a good excuse to start kissing him ... and after one drink there (him of soft drinks, me on pints), he agreed to come back to my place ...

The two climaxes that night, and the one the next morning were all very enjoyable ... him unfortunately kicking and damaging the wall in my bedroom was less so !



No comments: